I woke up this morning with a fuzzy recollection of seeing Maggie in the middle of the night - and not the midnight sheet change when she coughed so hard she threw up. I just chalked it up to a dream. Until Erik asked me later - did Maggie come into our room last night? YES, she did!
She had her tennis shoes on (she did not go to sleep with them on) and was asking for her slippers. I walked her back to her room, gave her her slippers and she held out her hands for me to put them on. She crawled back into bed with her tennis shoes on her feet and slippers on her hands.
I'd like to say that it was all part of a dream and she forgot about it in the morning but first thing she asked for when she woke up this morning was for her slippers for her hands.
There's a fine line between unique and weird...is she crossing it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment