Today is show and tell at daycare. I asked Maggie this morning what she wanted to do for show and tell...she said "ummm...I'll prolly tell"
The other morning on the way to school she said "Mommy, when I'm older, I'll be 3...and THEN I will go potty" then later in the drive she said "Mommy, when I'm older, I'll be 8". Yes you will, dear.
Dropping her off at school the other day I gave her a kiss good bye, she said "where are Daddy's lips?" I responded that they were at work with him. She seemed fine with that answer.
Erik is on a work trip to St. Thomas...acting like he's 22 like everyone else he works with who have much younger livers than his. Here is my conversation with Maggie about it this morning:
- Where's Daddy?
- He's on a trip, he went on an airplane this morning
- What is he doing?
- He is at a place that has beaches and swimming pools and he will be playing in the water
- Can we watch him?
- No dear, that would not be a good idea.
- Will he bring me a present?
- Yes, he certainly will
- On my birthday I'll get a present
- Yes, you sure will
- And BIRTHDAY CAKE! And icing?
- Yes, there will be icing
- Green icing?
- If that is what you want, yes
- Will it be on the couch?
- Sure, if you want it to be
- No, want it on the table
SO random!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment