Let's revisit a few blogs ago where I mentioned Maggie was pretending to clean the floors and that this might indicate OCD behavior. She has a fairly new thing now where she will find the tiniest crumb, piece of dust, etc. and examine it forever as if she's thinking in her head "who cleans this house?".
This morning, she was sitting on the floor picking up every piece of lint she could find and handing it to me. I think she's trying to give me a hint and I'd like to say that I have a bad vacuum but we just bought a Dyson...it's doesn't get much better than that. In my defense though, we have an area rug that sheds incessantly over a white carpet so it shows everything! I am explaining myself via blog to a 10 month old. How pathetic.
Erik, if you are reading this, I found my reason for needing hardwood floors. YOUR OCD CHILD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment