* No teeth yet. This has got to be a marathon teething process. But still we attribute every time she is fussy to the poor thing must be cutting teeth. Nothing has changed in that regard.
* She mimics. You say la la la, she says la la la; you say ba ba ba, she says ba ba ba; you say ma ma ma, she says da da da; you say give me a kiss, she goes bpbbpbppb right in your face. Which leads me to...
* She has a great sense of humor. She knows what she's doing when you ask for a kiss and she gets so close to your face you pucker up only for her to blow a raspberry instead.
* She's just figuring things out...
...she tries to put her socks on now (not the least bit successfully but you have to hand it to her for trying)
...she knows how to put the rings on her Rock-a-Stack(granted she repeatedly puts the blue one on, removes it, then shakes it in the air while we cheer for her. Is there such a thing as too much praise?)
...she knows the tray under the ottoman in the family room has treasures (Wii remotes) for her and she takes every opportunity she can to uncover them
She's just fun. More fun than ever. I think what "they" say is right that every stage is better than the last. Except I may take back that comment when she is 16 and hating me for not buying her $300 jeans. Or then again, she and I may be sneaking those jeans into the house so Erik doesn't find out. That remains to be seen.
2 comments:
Aim, you definately have other fans! Melissa and I read your blogs every time you put a new one out. We look so forward to it so please keep it up!!! Sherry
WOW! I had no idea!! Thank you...now I'm feeling pressure to be creative :)
Post a Comment