I've wondered what Maggie must be like at school...which kid on the playground is she? The bossy one, the imaginative one, the "whatever you want to do" one, etc, etc, etc. I'd love to watch her at play when she doesn't know I'm watching.
Lately I've been little glimpses of her "at school" personality by teacher updates and by peering through the classroom window for a minute before she knows I'm there and I have to say, I has taken me by complete surprise. Once again, she is SO not my child.
Her teacher told me today that Maggie sets up her own "circle time" and gathers the kids and "reads" books and sings to them. Erik says he notices when he picks her up, there is always a kid doing something for her. Leo pushes her around in the car, Vivian and Amelia (her BFF's) sit on the floor while she tells them stories, Walker gives her toys when she cries because it's her turn.
Nature vs. Nurture? I say nature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment