Maggie and I were sitting in the car outside of Safeway waiting for Erik. The windows were down and a rather man who was rather large just around his middle section walked by. Maggie screams (windows open, don't forget)
"Mommy! He looks just like a diamond!!"
I couldn't argue, he did. Small head, wide middle, small ankles...
The other night she somehow turned herself completely around in her bed to the side with no guard rails.
"Mommy, my bed kept trying to fall me out and I had to hold on!"
Leaving for work/school today I was wearing open toe shoes - at daycare she's not allowed to wear sandals.
"Mommy, your friends at work will not be very happy with you because you can't wear open toe shoes"
Tonight, Erik was singing "You are so beautiful..."
"Mommy, say thank you to Daddy for calling you beautiful."
"Daddy, were you talking to me or Mommy?"
I told Maggie we were going to the dentist
"Oh goody...do you think the dentist can look at my pinky finger?"
The carpet guy came over last night to measure
"Mommy, I want to do a puzzle with you, me and the carpet guy"
She was telling me about a puppet show they had at school the previous day and I suggested we go to one together
"No Mommy, I already did that with other friends"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment