Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life is Good...for now

Everything is going so well right now I'm a little afraid to write about it for fear of jinxing it. It's almost going too well...I have nothing to write...I have blogger block. Or blogck...a term I coined today and got a "nice" from Erik so I felt it was worthy of publishing.

Maggie's cough that has persisted for 4 months (no exaggeration) is nearly gone, she sleeps 12 hours straight most nights, she is so much fun to play with and we're all over our various illnesses. I think Erik who is much more creative than I am wrote it best: "I am super because Maggie has become a complete joy to have around. I am super because Amy has become a complete joy to have around. I am super because I am a complete joy to be around."

BUT...a wise woman who was sitting next to me in the doctor's office one day once told me that everything is a phase, even the good things so don't get too used to anything. So I say Life is Good with trepidation because who knows what next week holds for us. One thing I know is that I am enjoying every second right now.

Could this entry BE more glass half empty...I just find it easier to be pleasantly surprised than sadly disappointed!

No comments: