Ever since Maggie was 5 months old, whenever she was inexplicably fussy we determined she must be teething. There's no way our perfect child could just be fussy...she MUST be in pain. Well, Maggie is 10 months old tomorrow and has not one tooth.
Fast forward to today where I swear she is really teething. Either that or I live with Sybil. From the minute I come home from work until the minute she falls asleep she is a roller coaster of emotions. From screaming happy as we run around the house while Erik scares us around every corner to crying for me to hold her only to have her want to get down as soon as I do and back to happy again.
It has to be the teething right? According to her "My Day" sheet at daycare she is taking her usual 2 naps, she is healthy (no cough!!), eating well and sleeping all night. And the big shocker is her former favorite place to be in the world, her changing table, is now her least favorite place to be which makes changing time and putting on pajama time really special.
So each morning I wake up like it's Christmas morning, run in to check on her, open up her mouth and....nothing. I can't imagine how excited I will be when I see a little tooth as fruit of her 5 month labor. Poor little thing...stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"From the minute I come home from work until the minute she falls asleep she is a roller coaster of emotions"
That's called being female.
ps - emily and ethan both got teeth late...
Post a Comment